Chop keys, bust open crates, take hands and pop locks. The Flagrant Templar Tomahawk is now available for pre-order.
The Flagrant Templar is unlike any tomahawk you’ve ever held. Whether a first responder needing to access a barricaded entrance, to overseas operations requiring expedient DNA collection, our tomahawk will fit the bill. The full metal tang is balanced towards the head, and the handle fits the hand better than your favorite carpenter’s hammer.
The neck slightly tapers down from the full-size ergonomic, scalloped handle, allowing you to choke up for fine work, without having to worry about your hand losing its position. Considerable thought (made our brains hurt) went into the design of our bite notch incorporated into the spike. It, coupled with our aggressive reverse side jimping for prying traction, wreaks havoc on the rings of padlocks.
The Flagrant Templar is a collaboration piece with Exit Edgeworks that’s taken us almost a year of refining to bring to market.
- Knife Type: Tomahawk, Full Metal Tang
- O/A Length: 12.75”
- Head Length: 6.50”
- Blade Length: 2.63”
- Secondary Edge: 1.38″
- Blade Thickness: 1/4” (0.25”)
- Blade Steel: 1095HC RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Graphite Black w/ Tungsten Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black and/or Tan Canvas Micarta
- Handle Style: Custom, Full Grip w/ Jimping and Scallops, Tapered Neck
- Sheath Included: Yes
- Sheath material: Black Kydex
- Individually Serialized