Introducing | The 1250 TrackLock™ Assisted Opening Folding Knife from First Edge Knives.
The FirstEdge 1250 TrackLock™ Folding knife with Tanto blade, is a precision, no-nonsense folder constructed of high grade ELMAX Steel with machined non-slip G-10 handles. Used by U.S. Special forces. FirstEdge’s TrackLock™ folders utilize an ultra-strong patented opening and closing mechanism.
Designed together with Naval Special Warfare (NSW), FirstEdge TrackLock™ folding knives are equipped with a New Patent Pending Opening and Locking System designed for Military and Outdoor Extreme Applications and Environments.
The TrackLock™ has a large steel locking pin that passes through the blade as well as the steel liners. Many times the industrial standard for knife-lock failure has been applied to this ‘Double-Shear” mechanism with no sign of movement or lock failure. The TrackLock™ allows for fast and safe one-handed opening and closing of folding knife blades.
- TrackLock™ Locking Mechanism (Patents Pending)
- Thumb Stud One-Handed Open
- Thumb Release Button One Handed Close
- ELMAX Stainless Steel Blade (.132” Thick / 60-61 HRC)
- 440A Stainless Steel Liners / 58-59 HRC
- 3” Blade Length
- 5.125” Closed Length / 8.125″
- Open Overall Length 7.3″
- Packaged Weight / 5.9 oz. Knife Only
- Flat Ground Tanto Style Blade
- Course Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish on:
- Blade, Liners, Pocket Clip, and Fasteners
- UPC Code: 850605006002