Fenix LD41 (2015 Edition) high performance 4*AA outdoor flashlight,it delivers 960-lumen output with 300-meter beam distance, four brightness levels plus SOS and strobe.
Fenix LD41 (2015) is a kind of high performance 4*AA flashlight. Utilizing Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED, it delivers 960-lumen output with 300-meter beam distance. Featuring 6 outputs including strobe and SOS mode, dual tail cap switch with momentary-on function and unique battery holder design, LD41 (2015) is quite suitable for various outdoor activities such as searching, camping, caving and more.
LD41 Flashlight Features
- Uses Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries
- 175mm (6.9 in.) Length x40mm(1.6 in.) Diameter
- 190-gram weight (6.7 oz) excluding batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating