Matt from Evike Airsoft checks out the Milspec Monkey Boss Beaver Pack for you.
After the success of the Adapt Pack we had some requests for a larger pack with more organization features. With that in mind, I’ve always liked the expandable idea of a beavertail, but on those packs I never appreciated how typically one had to release the beavertail to get to other compartments or when not in use the beavertail could be fairly floppy. So with those concepts we took the foundation of the Adapt pack so you get those cool guy features, then upsized it and added a self contained beavertail along with plenty of organization options. The result makes the Boss Beaver good at both tactical and hard urban use.
- Pack is able to be quickly setup ambidextrous for either 2 strap or 1strap modes, extra modular SRB included to setup a cross strap for when in 1 strap mode
- Large Loop Velcro field on exterior and even larger in the frontal secondary compartment for CCW accessories.
- Sternum strap vertical position is highly adjustable to give females more comfort options
- Main compartment interior is simple with 2 bottle / stash pockets built into the bottom sides, cord ports are integrated up top
- Hardware is included to allow mounting to vests or larger packs with quick attach/detatch capability
- Main shoulder straps and all other adjuster straps can be tucked into hydration pocket to make the bag a clean grab bag
- PALS webbing is on the exterior to allow pouch mounting, and a shock cord rig for additional holding options
- With no items inside the pack is slim enough to be comfortable while worn and driving/sitting
- Beaver tail flap interior comes with organizer pockets while the main compartment has 2 bottle / stash pockets built into the bottom sides, a simple sleeve and a zippered mesh pocket on the front interior, a padded laptop sleeve on the interior back, and cord ports are integrated up top.