Ergo Grips releases the SuperLite Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System, available in both 12-inch and 15-inch models.
The ERGO SuperLite Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System provides a 1.8-inch outside diameter and a compact 1.5-inch inside diameter designed to create a clean and sleek profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction.
KeyMod slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers. The KeyMod rail provides multiple attachment locations for Ergo KeyMod accessories including Ergo WedgeLok slot covers and as a host to all other KeyMod compatible products.
The SuperLite is manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum and is Type III Class 2 hard anodized. The KeyMod Rail System is available in 12-inch and 15-inch models, which retails for $206.50 and $227, respectively.
Installation is simple using the standard .5-inch drive 1.1875-inch crow foot wrench (not included), and all necessary mounting hardware is included.
- 6061 T6 Construction
- Type III Class 2 Hard-coat Anodized Finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- KeyMod design accepts Ergo and all other KeyMod compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort
- Sleek 1.8” outside diameter and a 1.5” inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Available in 12”, and 15” lengths
- Made to VLTOR Weapons Systems KeyMod Specifications
- Made entirely in the USA.