Emdom USA releases the W.H.O.R.E. Magazine Pouch, a mag pouch that can fit most if not all the major rifle/carbine magazines in market to date.
The Emdom W.H.O.R.E. (Will Hold Other Rifle Equipment) Magazine Pouch is a universal rifle magazine pouch. It is designed to carry nearly any rifle magazine of various capacities. The design was focused on providing strong retention and making insertion and extraction of magazines simple and easy. It uses elastic loops that are adjustable and replaceable, as well as a foam insert which provides tension and an internal hypalon lining for additional retention of the magazines.
- Approximate dimensions: 5.5” tall x 3” wide x 1.5” thick
- Approximate weight: 3 oz.
- Two long MALICE clips included.
- Short MALICE clips are sold separately.
- MOLLE/PALS compatible.
- Mounting platform composed of five rows of 7/8” wide webbing.
- Mountable to webbing or belts up to 2.75” wide.
- Can be mounted at multiple heights on a belt platform when utilizing short MALICE clips.
- Two rows by two columns of PALS on the front exterior of the pouch.
- Will accommodate nearly any rifle magazine.
- Trapezoid shaped opening allows pouch to accommodate one or two metal/plastic standard capacity 30 round AR-15 magazines.
- Primary retention comes from compression of the sides of the pouch.
- Interior of sides lined with hypalon.
- Two levels of elastic cord retention.
- Elastic cord is adjustable and user replaceable.
- Top level elastic cord features quick tension adjust.
- Foam insert in mounting platform creates standoff of inserted magazine.
- Flared pouch opening.
- Opening does not collapse and stays open.
- Pouch is flexible and will compress when empty.
About Emdom USA
Emdom USA, Inc. is a design company that was founded in 2004, based out of New York City, New York. Our mission is simple: To exceed the expectations of our customers for quality and innovation through continuous improvement and attention to detail. We pursue this mission by combining innovative design, quality workmanship, and mass production in a way which few other manufacturers can provide. We strive to design and produce products that best serve our customers needs based on our own ideas, collaborations, and customer feedback.
Since 2004 we have been designing modified uniforms and a full line of modular pouches and pockets for the MOLLE/PALS load carriage system being utilized by our modern day war fighters. Many of our products are currently in use by U.S. Special Operations Forces as well as Special Operations Forces of allied nations in both Iraq and Afghanistan. We also maintain an emphasis on gear which is useable by law enforcement and emergency service professionals who keep our streets safe here at home. As our nation’s first line of homeland defense, we feel that our law enforcement and emergency services professionals deserve the same quality equipment as our troops overseas.