Emdom-MM 308 Immediate Access Pouch (308 IAP) – is the latest collaboration between Emdom USA and MM at militarymorons.com. The 308 IAP is a MOLLE compatible, low profile, truly open-top magazine pouch designed for most .308 rifle magazines. The 308 IAP offers immediate / unrestricted one-handed access of a magazine, multi-level mounting (high, medium, low) on a belt / MOLLE platform, and one-handed insertion of the magazine into the pouch. The 308 IAP fits FN FAL, M14 / M1A, Magpul PMAG 20LR, SCAR 17 (heavy), KAC SR-25 and other similar magazines. It will not fit HK91 magazines.
Key Features & Design highlights:
- Open-top design: no covers, flaps, or bungees to restrict extraction and insertion of magazine.
- Low profile: simple and neat, just like a layer of skin over the magazine without added bulk.
- Immediate unrestricted access: a true open-top design with a low cut pouch body. Exposes enough of the magazine body to gain a good grip on the magazine, yet retain it securely.
- Triple retention: three types of passive retention are employed to prevent the magazine from falling out accidentally.
1) There is a 1.5” wide elastic sewn around the outside of the 308 IAP, providing the main elastic retention.
2) The inner surface of the back panel is lined with Hypalon (rubber coated material) which provides frictional retention between the magazine and the back panel.
3) A thin layer of foam is sandwiched inside the back panel. When the magazine is inserted, the foam is compressed, and pushes back on the magazine, providing additional frictional retention.
These three features work together, allowing immediate extraction of a magazine while well retaining a fully loaded magazine under most conditions.
PALS / MOLLE / ALICE compatible: by MALICE Clips (long or short clips).
To get the full details about this item – visit Emdoms site HERE!