The guys at eHobby Asia let us know that the Rare Arms XR25 GBBR Enhanced Carbine (Shell Ejecting) is now available at their shop. As follow below the product description.
The XR25 from Rare Arms is a full metal, CO2 fed, gas blow back rifle with shell ejection capabilities. It’s heavy, comes with 2 really light weight stamped steel 15 round magazines, and 30 shells to accommodate. This makes it a lot easier for those who want to do magazine changes with realistically weighted magazines without having to refill each magazine once the last shell is spent.
The feel of recoil is great, almost as strong as the Inokatsu and GHK M4 GBBR but this has one thing the other two brands don’t. The spent shell ejecting out the right side. The XR25-EC only shoots in semi auto, which is perfectly fine for a rifle which was intended for mid-range sniper use. Every so often, it will jam, much like every real steel gun in the world. So you must make sure to properly maintain and lubricate this gun for proper functioning, just like…well, a real gun!
- Semi Automatic Shooting Mode
- Realistic Shell Ejecting Mechanism
- Full Metal Upper & Lower Receiver
- 320mm Free Float Rail System Handguard (With Built-in Front Sight)
Removable Metal Flip-up Rear Sight
- Stainless steel bolt Carrier
- 410mm Outer Barrel With 70mm Flash Hider (18mm CW)
- 10 Position Buttstock withc Rubber Stock Pad
- Ambidextrous steel made safe-semi-auto selector and magazine Release
- Steel Housing Magazine accommodate 15 Rounds Aluminum Cartridge Shells (Each bullet can hold 1 Rounds of 6mm Plastic Pellet)
- Include 15 Rounds Aluminum bullet
- The CO2 is contained in the pistol grip (1 bottle Co2 can be fired
MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDATION ON USE
RARE ARMS suggests that the gun will shoot completely smooth after the initial break-in period of 300 rounds. Please keep all components properly lubricated for smooth functioning. Also ensure shells are not bent or deformed to avoid jams and ensure proper performance of the gun.