The new Spitfire Plate Carrier from Direct Action.
Taking its name from a famous WWII fighter, our SPITFIRE plate carrier is a streamlined and dynamic platform. Lightweight and non-restricting, this plate carrier is one of the lightest in its class.
But at the same time it’s a durable platform, unique in its modularity – converting to a cut-away rig in just a few simple steps.
- Proprietary laser-cut laminate, Cordura® 500D and softshell construction
- Optional accessory cutaway system
- Front flap attached directly or via chest rig buckles in variants: PALS, kangaroo type
- Configurable with no flap, wrap around style
- Interchangeable cummerbund – side armor compatible
- Back panel zipper attachment system compatible with Crye Precision AVS™ standard
- Low profile reinforced drag handle
- Radio and PALS wings available
Spitfire allows for quick donning, doffing and medical access thanks to Hypalon pullers. The carrier construction enables easy and secure comm wires routing through the plate bag and cummerbund.
- Chest Rig attachment system compatible with Mayflower® / Velocity Systems standard
- Front plate only configuration using the chest rig interface
- Optional pads on front, back and shoulders area for improved airflow
- Zippered chest admin pocket
- PTT and comms wires / antenna routing attachment points
- Accessory armor package for heavy configuration in development
Direct Action will be presenting the full range of their advanced tactical gear and apparel systems for the first time in the US at SOFIC. Visit them at booth #126