Gear-up for winter with the Crye Precision Compact Alpine Overwhites!
First introduced at SHOT SHOW earlier this year, the Crye Compact Alpine Overwhites are now finally available at their website to puchase. We can say, just in time for the winter season isn´t it. Interested? Then read about it´s features below.
Compact Alpine Overwhites™ offer concealment in a highly packable, lightweight package. They’re are light and small enough to carry with you or wear full-time. Multiple pass-through zipper openings allow massive airflow and provide access to gear and pockets underneath.
Large front cargo pockets double as a storage pack when not in use. The jacket’s extended length provides coverage from head to thigh in a single garment.
Included leg gaiters separate at sides for easy donning, and stretch at top and bottom to allow for comfortable leg movement. Compared to a traditional over-pant, the gaiters provide more mobility and better access to pants pockets while being less bulky and more breathable. Made in the US from US materials.
- Shoulder access to shirt pockets
- Extended pit-zips provide increased breathability and easy access
- Durable Marathon-H100™ water repellency
- Pass-through access to torso
- Stirrup thumb loops keep cuffs from riding up
- Folds and stores in cargo pocket on jacket
- Leg gaiters make donning simple and allow better pant pocket access
- Adjustable waist and hood
Grab it here >>> www.cryeprecision.com/compact-alpine-overwhites
For more news about Crye Precision on our site, please visit: www.airsoft-military-news.com/CryePrecision