CORE SURVIVAL continues in their family of Helmet Lights with their new HEL-STAR 6 light. Read the description below for more details.
…the HEL-STAR 6 – is the latest in a series of purpose-built lights designed specifically for helmet-mounting for airborne, MFF, and ground operations. HEL-STAR 6 combines features of the earlier HEL-STAR 4® & HEL-STAR 5® models into a compact, one-piece design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement. Various models are available providing two, three, or four user-defined functions in virtually any combination of white, green, blue, red, and IR – either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates and coded signals are available for enhanced IFF capability.
HEL-STAR 6 Advantages:
- Safety – Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for injury.
- Versatility – Up to four user-defined operating functions ranging in visible colors and IR signals – either flashing or steady.
- Visibility – Enhanced lateral, top & bottom visibility. Intensity in any mode can be adjusted up or down for special requirements. Meets FAA visibility requirement.
- Simple Operation – Detented sliding switches are designed for operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned.
- Operational Security – Certain models provide firewall between visible and covert operating modes for heightened secure operations.
- Operating Extremes – Powered by a standard lithium CR123 photo cell for long life and extreme temperature operation. Waterproof and dustproof.
- Status Confirmation – Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion if left ON in IR mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement – The battery can be replaced in the field, quickly, without tools.
HEL-STAR 6 Models:
610 – Two Function
620 – Four Functions (Two Secure Firewalled, Two Overt Firewalled)
630 – Three Functions with secure lock out mode
640 – Four Functions (All for available with switches)