Get ready for the new Combat and Survival Magazine December issue on sale in shops from November 13th or order from their website and get it delivered straight to your door!
Wanna know what´s inside >>> check the content below.
- Special Forces / Kommando Spezialkräfte Carl Schulze updates us on Germany’s SAS equivalent and photographs them in action
- Personal Survival / Kidnap & Escape Bob Shaw discusses preparing for the unthinkable in the modern uncertain world
- Elite Forces / Airborne Future Benjamin Carter explains how doctrine is being shaped to deliver operational capability
- Firearms / Armed Forces of Malta Bob Morrison reports on the interesting weapons used by the elite C (Special Duties) Company
- Footwear / Meindl Equator Bob Morrison gets his feet into the latest generation Gore-Tex laminate desert boots
- Foreign Forces / China’s PLA Gordon Arthur reports from Hong Kong on the capabilities of the People’s Liberation Army
- Special Operations / Snow Leopards & PAPF Bob Morrison reports from WARRIOR COMPETITION on the Chinese Spec Ops teams’ triumph
- Kit & Camo / Lithuanian M05 ‘Jigsaw’ Bob & Carl investigate the woodland pattern camouflage worn by the Iron Wolf armoured brigade
- Outdoor Gear / Tried & Tested Mike Gormley trials a performance top, folding saw, chronograph, stove, Leatherman and travel mug
- Security / Russia Robert Shaw ponders whether or not another Cold War may be looming
Get yours here >>> www.combatandsurvival.com/themagazine/combat-survival-magazine-december-2014