Chinook Tactical Medical Kit – Medical Operator
The TMK-MO was specifically designed with input from the Special Operations community to meet the demand for a low-profile medical backpack. It utilizes the same modular platform as our larger and highly popular medic pack, the TMK-ME. With its small profile, extensive PALS webbing, and the inclusion of an instrument panel, the TMK-MO is ideal for medical operators when space, weight, and functionality are of the utmost importance.
Key features of the TMK-MO include the following:
- 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Top carry handle
- Outer zippered pocket for easy access
- 4 compression straps and/or zipper backups
- Multiple rows of PALS webbing on the front, sides, and bottom of pack
- Adjustable and tuckable shoulder, sternum and waist straps
- 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure pack to stationary objects
- Main compartment equipped with 5 interchangeable / removable supply pouches (3 large, 2 small)
- Pouches neatly secured with Velcro loop extending the length and width of the top internal flap
- 8 elastic retainer bands positioned around top internal flap for loose supplies
- 9 removable labels – Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- 3 permanent pocket configurations on bottom internal flap
- Removable instrument panel with red pull tab
- Size: 19” x 12” x 4”
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Available Colors: ACU, Black, Coyote Brown, Multi-Cam, and OD.