Celestron announces new line of flashlights designed for outdoors activities.
Elements by Celestron is a line of rechargeable electronic tools designed for the avid outdoorsman. They are water resistant, dust proof, crush proof and drop tested to withstand the abuses of the wild.
The ThermoTorch series are a rugged, 3-in-1 tool featuring a true tactical 3 mode flashlight, a hand warmer and a portable power bank for your personal electronics. Whether you’re stargazing under clear desert skies or perched in a forested hunting blind on a gray and rain soaked afternoon, the ThermoTorch 5 will provide, heat, light and power to keep you going.
The tactical flashlight is rated at 300 lumen max and uses a CREE® 5W LED bulb. The hand warmer is good for almost a full day of heat- up to 6 hours, at temperatures up to 114°F.
The 5000/10000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery can charge most smartphones 2 times, and will charge tablets, sport cameras, MP3 players and other devices as well. The Celestron Elements ThermoTorch 5 is an indispensable addition to your adventure pack- never go into the wilderness without it.
- 3-in-1 Outdoor tool: Tactical flashlight, Hand warmer and Power bank
- Rugged CNC manufactured housing is IP65 rated- water resistant , dust proof, and drop tested tough
- 3 Mode CREE® 5W LED rated at 300 lumen for dependable bright light
- 5000 mAh battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat
- Charges smartphones and tablets, sports cameras, GPS devices, MP3 players and more
- C-Link feature allows for connecting other Celestron power banks to extend heat times up to 16 hours
- Auto charge feature means no buttons to push- simply plug your device into the USB OUT port to begin charging