Caracal Introduces New CMP9 Submachine Gun in 9x19mm caliber.
The CMP9 submachine gun (SMG) is a modern weapon operating on advanced blowback system chambered in 9x19mm caliber.
The bolt extends over the barrel for good weight distribution and weapon control with rear ambidextrous charging handle and traditional AR style fire control.
• Modern submachine gun
• Detachable 30 round magazine
• Simple and reliable advanced blowback operation
• Upper and lower receiver made out
of aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
• MIL 1913 rail on the back of the lower receiver to attach various stocks
, including retractable, fixed and folding versions.
• Aluminum free floating handguard
with MIL 1913 in 12 o clock position and keymod in 3, 6 and 9 o clock position.
Available in 3 different configurations: Short (K) – 5.5 inches barrel, short handguard. Standard (STD) 9 inch barrel, long handguard.
Integrally suppressed (SD) – 6 inch ported barrel, long handguard with suppressor.
All variants are designed on free floating barrels.