The Brite-Strike “Brite-Blade” Tactical Lighted Survival Knife, a good option for an EDC knife that provides several other advantages like a incorporated flashlight,
fire-starter and a seat belt cutter.
Brite-Blade™ TLSK is one the finest survival knives available and is perfect for everyone from public safety, marine, camping, hunting, pilots or anyone that might find themselves in a wilderness survival situation.
The Brite-Blade™ TLSK survival knife has the following:
45 lumen mini-aluminum LED white light flashlight has a rare earth magnetic base that secures it inside the body. The light can be quickly removed from the body of the knife and operated independently. The rare earth magnetic base allows the light to be mounted on the blade for a 90 degree light.
A second aluminum mini flashlight with red LED is included. Both LED mini flashlights are waterproof IXP-6. The hollow ground blade is hand finished to a razor sharp edge. Spring Assisted Opening is best in class.
• Emergency Carbide Window Punch
• Seat Belt Cutter/Wire Stripper/Line Cutter
• Fire Starter striking tool/Edge Deburring tool
• Positive line lock
• Dual thumb posts and clip holes drilled on other side
• Extra clip included
• BODY MATERIAL: MILS SPEC 6061 ALUMINUM WITH HARD ANODIZED FINISH
• BLADE TYPE: COMBO EDGE SERRATED (STRAIGHT BLADE ALSO AVAILABLE)
• BLADE MATERIAL : 440C Stainless Steel with proprietary titanium coating
• Closed length: 5.1”
• Blade length: 3.5”; Thickness: 1/8” back
• Overall length: 8.6”
• Weight: 5.35 oz
• Overall Width: 1.45”
• Overall Thickness (body): 3/8”