Introducing the Booth Jacket by Beyond and First Spear. The Booth Jacket is a fully U.S. made evolution of First Spear’s Squadron Smock.
This extremely limited run consists of only 13 jackets and they will not be reproduced. Shop now while supplies last!
Originally inspired by a traditional British Smock, the Booth Jacket is loaded with pockets and features. Built out of a DWR treated 50/50 nylon cotton ripstop for durability and protection from the elements. The Booth Jacket also features a grid fleece liner, Cordura™ elbow reinforcement and mesh interior pockets.
The hood is sized to fit over a helmet and features a wired brim that can be adjusted for full customization. Extending down the hood and the back of the garment are attachment points for camouflage material. In total, the Booth Jacket features 18 pockets for endless storage configurations.
- Hood and Torso lined with gridded fleece
- Hood accommodates helmets
- Hood features drawstring and rear adjustment
- Hood Brim incorporates wire stiffener
- Scrim/Camo attachment points along hood, upper back and waist
- Velcro patches for ID on upper back and bicep pockets
- Removable padding in Cordura reinforced elbows
- 2-Way Pit Zips for ventilation
- Pen pockets on both lower sleeves
- Drawstring waist
- Drawstring hem
- 2-way Main zipper (closed with Velcro strips as well as Slotted Buttons)
- Snap closure at bottom of main zipper
- Drawstrings feature captive barrel locks for one-handed adjustment
- 2 x Bicep Pockets with Hook and Loop
- 2 x Cargo Chest Pockets
- 4 x Cargo Pockets Along Skirt
- 2 x Zip Closure Exterior Napoleon Pockets
- 2 x Zip Closure Interior Napoleon Pockets
- 1 x Exterior Poacher Pocket
- 3 x Interior Flat Mesh Pockets
- 2 x Zip Closure Gridded Fleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets