Introducing | The Airsoft Systems ASCU2 Gen4
The ASCU2 Gen4 (Airsoft Smart Control Unit) is an electronic module, that makes every standard AEG with Tokyo Marui type Ver. 2 gearbox, work exactly as the most expensive and sophisticated Airsoft rifles known as Professional Training Weapons.
The new 4th generation unit has been updated with new software and hardware for increased reliability, durability, and ease of install. It has a 4 selectable fire modes, like 3-round burst, if the trigger is released before the third shoot in Full-Auto mode, if the trigger remains pressed the AEG will continue to fire until trigger is released.
The Generation 4 ASCU features the following updates:
- New MOSFET transistors with 16 times less resistance, resulting in to faster cycle, better active brake, more shots per battery charge and less heat.
- New very strong trigger switch.
- New reinforced design with full polymer encasing.
- Better short-circuit protection.
- Easier installation.
- Updated software with easier programming (accidental hop-up program activation is impossible).
- Improved cut-off lever.
- Improved selector plate.
- Fits all standard and reinforced version 2 gearboxes.
Read more about this unit and get it if you like it >>RIGHT HERE<<
And for more news about RedWolf on our site, please visit: www.airsoft-military-news.com/RedWolfAirsoft