Matt from Evike Airsoft shows off the S&T XM26 Shell Ejecting Airsoft Shotgun
The SHS X26 shell ejecting gas powered shotgun can be used either as a standalone weapon, with pistol grip and adjustable stock attached or as a compliment to your standard M4A1 style Airsoft rifle, mounted under the barrel.
The X26 loads from a 5 round drop free magazine and must be manually cycled to load the next round. The X26 is an excellent choice as a complimentary Airsoft weapon system for use in CQB without having to transition to a sidearm.
- Heavy duty polymer and metal alloy construction
- Flip up front and rear sights
- Manual bolt manipulation (Not blowback action)
- Adjustable 5 position stock
- Shotshells hold 1-3 BBs
- Pistol grip and stock assembly is removable
- X26 platform can be mounted to M4 cut barrels providing a weapon mounted shotgun
- Push button safety
- Drop free 5 round capacity magazine
- 20mm top rail for mounting red dots or optics
- Side folding charging level
- Extending breaching style flashhider
GET YOURS >>> HERE!