Matt from Evike Airsoft shows off the A&K M1 Garand AEG with Real Wood Furniture.
A&K has faithfully reproduced the venerable M1 Garand in an AEG that everyone can afford. Striving to offer the most realism and reliability for your dollar.
The A&K M1 Garand features a stained wood stock and a metal alloy receiver and barrel assembly giving this M1 a realistic look and feel that will have you believing you are pushing through the hedgerows in the south of France.
Internally the A&K M1Garand is powered by a version 7 gearbox allowing a level of customization and upgradeability not found in other M1 AEG replicas on the market. While all the major features of a good M1 Garand replica are there, A&K did not skimp on the details including a period correct safety, bayonet lug, sling rings stacking swivel and an authentic sight picture.
Whether you are a WWII re-enactor or an Airsofter looking to field a unique rifle, the A&K M1 Garand delivers on looks, performance, realism and usability that puts it at the front of the pack.
- Full size replica of the trusted M1 Garand battle rfile
- Beautifully stained real wood furniture
- Metal receiver and barrel assembly
- Adjustable rear sight
- Front and rear sling rings
- Stacking swivel
- Adjustable hop up
- Functioning trigger guard safety
- Drop free magazine feeds from the bottom of the rifle
- Low profile magazine release on the left side of the receiver maintains traditional M1 styling
- Version 7 gearbox