Adaptive Tactical Popular EX Performance Stock for AR15/AR10 Now Available in FDE.
Nampa, Idaho – Adaptive Tactical, LLC, manufacturers of innovative firearm stocks, magazines, conversion kits and accessories, is pleased to announce that its popular EX Performance Adjustable M4-Style Stock for the AR15/AR10 Carbine Platform is now available in Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
“We had hard-hitting calibers like .308, .458 SOCOM and .50 Beowulf in mind when designing the EX Performance stock. It’s made out of high impact polymer, has an oversized, high-strength adjustment pin and a thick recoil pad that’ll soak up the most punishing recoil, all while weighing in at less than a pound. You asked for it and we listened, due to high customer demand, the popular EX Performance stock is now available in Flat Dark Earth.” said Gary Cauble, Director of Sales and Marketing for Adaptive Tactical.
The stock is fully adjustable and has an easy access, quick adjust lever that allows the operator to adjust the length on the fly.
- Designed for owner installation
- M4-style stock with adjustable length-of-pull
- Easy to reach, oversized rapid adjust lever with reinforced locking adjustment pin
- Integrated QD swivel attachment
- Compatible with Mil-Spec sized extension tubes
- Nonslip, removable, vented, soft, rubber, recoil pad
- Dimensions: 2″ x 6″ x 6 1/4″
- Weight: 12 oz. with recoil pad (8 oz. without pad)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Now available in FDE
- MSRP: $49.99