Yes it´s true – a tactical duty “Kilt” from 5.11. This is not a belated April fools´day joke! Where are you Scots… may this is your next outfit for the shooting range!?
- Front slant pockets with reinforced edges
- Side cargo pockets positioned at same height as TDU cargo pockets for consistency in training.
- Side cargo pockets hold 2 30 round AR magazines or 3 pistol magazines (1 of each version). Pockets can be switched from one side to the other.
- 6.14-oz polyester/cotton blend with ripstop weave.
- Teflon® treatment for stain and soil resistance.
- Belt loops sized to accommodate up to 1-3/4″ Operator belt.
- Front belt loop includes badge holder.
- Double and triple stitched for durability.
- Hidden interior pockets for back up weapon and/or wallet.
- D-rings for attaching sporran.
- Kilt design affords maximum flexibility and breathability, 5.11 Sport Boxer Briefs available separately, but not required.